Hot Volunteer Opportunities in Edinburgh!Posted on March 31, 2015
We’re always looking for new voluntary roles to make sure we’re offering the best possible opportunities to 16-30 year-olds throughout Scotland. Right now in Edinburgh we’ve just added these great opportunities – grab ’em while they’re hot!
(If you’re looking to volunteer elsewhere in Scotland, take a look at our map to see what kind of roles we have available in your area. Remember, not all our roles are on our website – get in touch if you’d like more information.)
- Charity Telephone Fundraiser with EMMS International – Gain skills in communication, receive training approved by the Institute of Fundraising, while helping save lives!
- Cantie Museum Researcher with National Trust for Scotland – Participate in a brand new project, playing a key role in its development across leading heritage organisations.
- Volunteer Admin Assistant with Edinburgh Cyrenians – Gain general office experience while helping support the Welfare Rights and Money Advice teams.
- Expedition Assistant with Friends of the Award, Edinburgh and Lothians – Get started developing your career in youth and community work or outdoor education!
- Creative/Reception Assistant with Somewhere To… – Help young people access free spaces and get the opportunity to create your own projects and events.
- Strategic Group Facilitator with Lloyds TSB Foundation – Be part of a grant making environment, communicating with senior team members and learning how a foundation operates.
- WordPress Wizard with Relationships Scotland – Jump into this exciting website re-design project and coordinate with the Head of Communications throughout this project.
- Volunteer Youth Employability Worker with Dunedin Canmore Housing Association – Help support 13-25 year olds applying for jobs, training or further education.
To find out more about the above roles, or to learn about what other opportunities we have available, Apply Now.