Join our Board of TrusteesPosted on May 1, 2019
As an organisation predominately working with young people, we would love to see that experience also represented on our board.
Get on BoardAt ProjectScotland we believe passionately that young people are a vital part of our society. We also believe they offer skills, perspectives and an outlook that could add great value to our organisation and to our board.
Being on a trustee board is a great way to:
- Meet new people
- Gain new skills and experience
- Play an active role of influence in the charity sector
APPLY NOWDownload our ProjectScotland Trustee Recruitment Pack for more information about the vacancies and how to apply. There are 3 ways to apply
- Apply via our online application form here
- Email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send us a short video to email@example.com