Shiny NEW volunteering opportunitiesPosted on December 10, 2019
We’re going to cut to the chase. Because you do not want to miss this!
Whether you’re new to volunteering or a veteran volunteer looking to gain new skills, our friends at People Know How will tailor their placements to suit you!
Sounds awesome right? And it’s going to get better. Not only will your travel expenses (within Edinburgh) be covered but as part of our ESC project, you will also receive a weekly allowance of £75!
Are you the ideal candidate? Here’s some things to consider:
- Placements are suitable for volunteers from all walks of life – you just need to be aged 16-30, show enthusiasm and a willingness to get involved
- The opportunities can be tailored to fit your skillset or People Know How can help you gain new skills
- As long as you are committed to their work, People Know How will be committed to supporting you
It’s all in the detail…
Available for 6 months from your start date, the role may support areas such as:
- Supporting children and young people
- Supporting adults with social isolation and digital exclusion
- Helping with marketing and communications
- Community engagement
- Social research
- Filming and photography
If this sounds good to you, drop Jen an email to enquire…
email@example.com (it really is that easy!)
Oh and, as well as being fully supported by the team at ProjectScotland throughout your placement, People Know How will provide task-specific training as well as the opportunity for ongoing training on a range of topics related to the work they do.