Be a #PShero and help us give 110% in 2018!
This year it’s the Year of Young People (or #YOYP2018 as the cool kids like to call it). A Scottish Government initiative that aims to celebrate young people across the country. As a charity that supports young people, naturally we decided to get involved!
WHAT DO PROJECTSCOTLAND DO?
In case you’ve stumbled across this page and aren’t sure what we do, it’s probably about time you found out what we’re all about as a charity! We help young people (16 – 30) to get on in life through volunteering, whilst doing good in their community. We focus on those facing the greatest disadvantages, providing volunteering as a stepping stone and the results are transformational. 78% of their volunteers go on to work, education or training within 6 months.
In 2018, we have funding in place to support 350 young people across Scotland. However, as it’s the Year of Young People we want to support even more young people. That means we need superheroes, like you!
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED IN #YOYP2018?
It typically costs £1,500 to support a young person through our volunteering programme, providing them with support and a mentor to help them gain experience, build confidence and develop new skills. This is ultimately about helping young people build a better future for themselves. We want to invite you to be a part of that journey…
BECOME A #PSHERO
We are asking you, YES YOU!, to pledge to support a young person (or several young people!) during Year of Young People.
Now you might have noticed a lot of references to heroes (and the wee LEGO superheroes in our video might be an even bigger clue)! That’s because, everyone that pledges to support one young person is a HERO in our eyes. Not only that, support three young people and you’ll be our SUPERHERO and support five young people and you’re our very own LEGEND!
BUSINESS? HERE’S WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- A simple and well packaged way to go above and beyond and show that your business is backing Year of Young People in Scotland.
- Packages ranging from supporting 1 to 5 young people (you can even do more if you like!)
- IT’S SO SIMPLE: You pledge the support, we’ll support more young people on your behalf.
- The more you pledge, the more your business will get back from us in return.
WANT TO DO IT AS AN INDIVIDUAL OR TEAM? NO PROBLEM!
- If you’re an individual or team of individuals (AKA a superhero squad), this is a great and well packaged opportunity to pledge all your fundraising efforts in 2018 to a great cause.
- Whatever you pledge we’ll give you all the fundraising support you need to reach your goal.
- FREE PLACES, for numerous challenge events including, Kiltwalk, Forth Rail Abseil, Rough Runner, Run the Blades for all our #PSHERO pledgers. Or why not set your own challenge?
- And just like our business packages, the more you pledge the more you get back from us!
You’ll be helping to support young people like this:
P.S. No LEGO superheroes were harmed in the making of this campaign.
LEGO®is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.